jeudi 21 novembre 2013

Undone.

“I know people think suicide is selfish, and maybe sometimes it really is. But what happened to Kai was beyond what anyone should have to cope with. I didn’t blame him, not really. It just broke my heart that I wasn’t enough to keep him here.” 


“It’s amazing, the lies you can tell yourself. 
Even more amazing, the lies you can believe when you’re desperate enough.”  


“I never lost the certainty that he was the perfect boy. The perfect boy for me anyway. 
I just tried not to think about it, because it made me ache inside.” 


“Has this version of me been lurking there all along, somewhere deep below the surface, 
biding its time, waiting for its chance to make an appearance?”  


“Everyone thought that things were getting back to normal. They had no idea that normal didn’t exist for me any more. Normal had been smashed on the rocks beneath the bridge.” 


 These quotes are from the novel Undone, written by Cat Clarke.
Everything reminds me so much of how I feel inside...


Les VRAIES pièces utilisées dans la partie d'échecs sorciers grandeur nature dans Harry Potter à l'Ecole des Sorciers (HP1). #swagg

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire