mercredi 7 novembre 2012

#Obama2012 - Epic.

I may not be an American citizen, I'm relieved to see that at least one nation around the world is still able to make good choices & to recognize that it can always have worst that what it already has. Four more years for Obama are four more years of freedom, fun & strenght for the United-States. He may not have changed the world but he's good enough to keep America's head above water. & MOREOVER, he's the funniest & coolest President I've ever seen. We really need such people these times.


Don't they fit perfectly together?



“I have never loved you more, I have never been prouder to watch the rest of America fall in love with you, too, as the nation’s First Lady.”
Barack Obama's victory speech, November 6th 2012

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire